Thank you for choosing one of our rental properties for your family’s vacation! When you receive your Lodging Agreement after booking, familiarize yourself with the policies/procedures contained within and return a signed copy to our office within ten days of the issued date on the Agreement.
- All properties represented by Central Reservations (CR) are individually owned and furnished.
- The property owners we represent do not permit reservations for groups such as high school or college graduates. Reservations obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all monies and Guest will not be permitted to occupy the premises.
Rent by the full week or mini-week. See search options on our Homepage.
Making a Reservation
Reservations require a one-third confirmation deposit to reserve the property, which includes the rental fee, applicable taxes, and a non-refundable processing fee. A lodging agreement will be mailed to the Guest upon receipt of the required deposit. Guest must return a signed copy of the Agreement within ten days or CRI reserves the right to cancel the agreement and re-rent the property. If property is not inspected prior to reserving, the guest agrees to accept the property as is upon arrival.
Optional trip cancellation/travel insurance can be purchased by you either at the time of your reservation or any time up to 30 days prior to your arrival date, and paid for in full at time of purchase. Please visit the following Rental Guardian website to view sample coverage descriptions or get additional contact information, visit this site.
The balance of rent is due 30 days prior to check-in date. If paying your balance by credit card, please contact us at 1-877-736-8621. Personal checks are welcome and will be accepted up to 30 days prior to your arrival date.
Linens, Beach and Baby Equipment
Order the linens, beach and baby equipment you require for your vacation directly online at www.atozrentalservice.com or call at 443-523-8316. Your lodging agreement will show all of your bed sizes. The vendor will coordinate key pick-up and delivery with our company.
Damage Protection Fee
This non-refundable fee of $65 covers accidental damage, as determined by Central Reservations, that may occur in the unit during your stay.
If a security deposit is required, it is to secure the faithful performance of Guest’s promises and duties contained herein. Said security deposit will be processed within 30 days of checkout date and will be returned to Guest less any costs for repairs, damages or excessive cleaning charges if Property is not left as required by this Agreement. Guest is responsible for reporting any existing damage when taking occupancy.
- Receipt of deposit is considered confirmation of reservation and the cancellation policy will apply at that time. Guest must submit a written request to Agent to cancel Agreement.
- Property re-rents for full amount: Guest will forfeit the processing fee.
- Property does not re-rent for the full amount: 1/3 of the gross rent, 10.5% taxes and processing fee are forfeited. Cancellations within 14 days of arrival date are charged 1/2 of the gross rent plus taxes and processing fee.
- Agent may cancel Agreement if Guest does not check-in with 24 hours of the arrival date and Guest will forfeit all rental monies paid.
- A transfer to another property, at Guest’s request, is subject to the cancellation policy shown above.
- No refunds will be issued for inclement weather, including hurricanes, or activities beyond Owner or Agent’s control.
Windjammer, 4503 Atlantic Avenue, between 3 – 5 pm on your scheduled arrival date. We will accept inquiries regarding early-cleaned properties after 1 pm.
If you arrive after 5 pm, or when our office is closed, your keys will be located in the lockbox. Simply contact our after-hours service at 410-723-4111 to obtain the lockbox combination.
Arriving after your scheduled check-in day
Notify our office with your anticipated day of arrival. Refer to your agreement policy (cancellation policy, paragraph B).
All vacation properties in our program are non-smoking. Smoking in non-smoking properties will not be tolerated.
Number of Occupants
The occupancy limit is noted on the lodging agreement and includes all children. Over-occupancy is grounds for immediate removal and forfeiture of all rental monies.
Building Rules and Amenities
Guests must adhere to all property Rules and Regulations. Use of common elements is on a first come, first serve basis. Periodic closings and hours of amenities such as swimming pools, tennis courts, shops, etc. vary and is at each building’s discretion. Grilling is not permitted on any deck or balcony of any multi-family building.
The number of spaces assigned to your rental property is printed on the agreement. CR is not responsible for illegally parked vehicles. Some buildings cannot accommodate oversized vehicles and alternate parking is not provided. Boat trailers, or any other type of trailers, are not permitted to park on city streets or in condominium parking lots.
Guest is responsible for any fees incurred for a lockout during the hours Agent’s office is closed, payable when guest is admitted to property. If guest incurs a lockout during normal business hours, guest may either obtain a key on-site at Central Reservations or have Agent deliver key to premises and guest may be subject to a delivery fee.
All guests must vacate the property no later than 10 am on your departure date. Guest agrees to perform the following chores prior to vacating the property:
- Clean and properly store all dishes and cookware.
- Empty all food from refrigerator.
- Make all beds.
- Return furniture to its original placement.
- Place all trash in the building receptacles.
- Lock all doors and windows.
- Adjust the thermostat to a summer setting 75° or a winter setting of 55°.
- Return all keys, pool tags, parking permits, etc. to CR office by 10:00 am (Guest is responsible for the property until all items are returned to our office).
- Remove all personal items prior to vacating the property. The property should be left as noted above. If excessive cleaning is needed, guest is responsible for an excessive cleaning fee. If you are departing prior to our office opening, keys, pool passes, etc. may be deposited into our key drop box.
Central Reservations, Inc. has an Agency relationship with the property owners in our program. Agent has been hired and paid by the owners for services rendered and will be representing the best interest of the owners in all lodging negotiations.
All information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed and rates are subject to change.
|Small Studio||Studio||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||2 Bedroom Deluxe||3 Bedroom|
|Apr 08 - Apr 30|
|May 01 - May 27|
|May 25 - May 28|
|Memorial Day Weekend||$201||$222||$284||$351||$382||$382|
|May 28 - Jun 24|
|Jun 25 - Aug 26|
|Jul 03 - Jul 05|
|July 4th Weekend||$201||$222||$284||$351||$382||$382|
|Aug 27 - Sep 23|
|Aug 31 - Sep 03|
|Labor Day Weekend||$201||$222||$284||$351||$382||$382|
|Sep 24 - Oct 14|
|Oct 14 - Oct 31|